Saturday, June 20, 2009

Greece

See a couple of my friends was fabulous! We had a great time on our small vacation. I say small in comparison to how large Europe is. :) We stayed in Athens for five days. It was hot, hot, hot. We went to a couple of beaches and once again I got my weird tan lines. I just don't know how I do it, but it happens every year. Geesh. We saw Acropolis and other ruins that we quite surprising to see. We would walk down the street, and boom... there was another one. We also took a small train, like the ones at parks and it took us around the center to see other things. There was one night when we were waiting for a long time and thought that it would never come. We didn't want to walk back to the hotel because we didn't know how far it would be. The train finally came after we decided to hunt it down. The next day we went walking around to go shopping. We didn't walk too far and then realized that the place we ended up was the exact place where we waiting for the train. I guess we weren't too far out like we had thought. :D We did a lot of walking and had great gyros. :)

No comments: