Nicholas' visit was very nice. We took in the weekend in a very laid back way. We always woke up when we wanted, and I was able to see some things that I hadn't seen while I've been here. Unfortuneatly we were surrounded by not so good weather. It just isn't the best time of year to visit Latvia.
On the very last day, Nicholas saw how small this city was. We both ran into a friend of mine on our way to Jurmala. Jurmala was windy and cold but there is some pretty good seafood there. :) When we arrived back into Riga we decided to see Quantum of Solace at the cinema. On our way there we ran into a family that I had met a week ago. (I have a small tutoring job for a few months because of this small meeting) and on our way home we ran into the same friend that we ran into before leaving for Jurmala. It was the first time that has happened to me too so it was kind of funny.
Earlier in the weekend we had the pleasure of my friend Marta to keep us entertained. She makes the most wonderful food. She will be missed when she leaves to go back to the states in a few weeks.
We did a lot of walking around in the city and enjoying the view. It was a good time with an old friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment