Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Snow, snow, snow

Yes it is snowing, and snowing and snowing. Oh how I enjoy snow but it is a pain to walk in. I didn't have to do that in Kansas. It is nice though to not worry about getting into any car accidents. No car, no accidents. :) I did, however, get splashed again by a car driving by. I was walking along, very far away from the curb, when a car comes zooming by. As it does, it picks up slush from the dirty ground and throws it at me. I thought I was getting pelted by snowballs. I had slush on my jacket and pants. It was a good thing I wasn't wearing work clothes. I was just meeting Marta for a winter walk and drinks later. This turned out to be a very windy snowy day, but good because we were able to get outside. We took some pictures. It is still snowing and I'm not sure when it will stop.

No comments: