Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bowling Time!

A typical Saturday to spend in a bowling alley. We had a great time. 9 of my students showed up to bowl with me today. We had a good time. In fact, the place we went to reminded me a lot of what our bowling alleys look and feel like in Kansas. There was a game room and a bunch of pool tables. A bar where you can order drinks and food. The bowling balls had the words "cosmic bowling" and the inside reminded me of Northrock a bit. :) A fun time was had by all. I scored 127 in my first game; I beat everyone on my team the first, the second, and if we had the chance to finish the last one, the third. Everyone else did quite well, but you can tell that they don't bowl as much as I do. :D Check out the pictures. Today, I felt like I was back home.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I do love bowling...I'm just really bad at it!

mhiggins said...

Bowling on the Wii is our new thing...and I have gotten higher than your 127 on the Wii bowling!

~*Butterfly*~ said...

i love bowling but im not that good or a pro